Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Closure


Dearest …….,
Please listen to me first. I don’t have any intention what so ever when I write this closure. I just want to express my feeling and to apologize to you. I can’t say this directly to you but I hope you will read this.

I’m so sorry for every bad thing that I have done to you. I never meant to hurt you. I’m sorry if everything turns bad between us. I just don’t want to hate you. When we were together, we’re always fighting. I just couldn’t hold it any longer. That’s why I chose to let you go. Even though, it’s hurt me so. I just don’t want to hate you, because if I didn’t let you go, I’m afraid that I would.

And now after two and half years, you still have a special place in my heart. I will always remember you and I really miss our friendship. You were my best friend. And I’m so sad that you don’t even want to chat with me. After all things said and done, I understand if you still hate me.

Now, I just want to wish you good luck and hopefully you will always happy. That is my closure.

No comments: