Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Poor Presentation ….. Oh …..

Today is again a disaster happen. Because yesterday and a few days ago I was too lazy to do anything, I delay making my presentation. I had to do the presentation today, at 9am. So, because of the deadline (yet I still don’t pay much attention off or making a great effort on it), I woke up at 4am and start to construct my presentation (I hadn’t even finished reading the paper). I finished it at 7.20 and rushed to take a bath and went to school.

Luckily, I arrived before 9am. So, I still can do several preparations. And then, at 9am, I did the presentation. The presentation went well, I can not consider it good, I know that I can do much better if I’m not to lazy to make the presentation and rehearsal. I mentioned one fact wrongly. I’m still consider whether I will come clean about the mistake that I made or just pretend not to know that… damn…. Another doom day  because of my laziness. How can I remove my laziness?? How?? How??

No comments: