Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is it important to get married?

I keep thinking how to answer this question. In my opinion, married or not married is decision a person should make. It is not a right or wrong decision, just how you want to live you life. Married is not always the right answer for every problem. If you get a good partner and can endure life together then its is a good decision, if not.. You make your life a living hell.

Is it true that if you’re not married then your life is not perfect, especially for a woman? Some people believe that, even most of my families believe that. That’s why they persuade me to get married soon. But is it true? I think my life now is great. I have a good life, a good family, good friends, good education, a good scholarship, a good future, a good personality and so on. But is it not enough? Will married bring me a better life? Or worse? I feel my life is perfect right now. True, that I sometime need affection and feel kind of lonely. But is it means that I should get married? Do married people don’t feel lonely sometime?? And if I haven’t found someone that I really want to spend my life with, should I just choose any man that comes around? Will I be happy if I do that? Should I wait until the right man come or should I just settle with the man that I meet now?

1 comment:

hy said...

wait !