Sunday, April 05, 2009

My one week sick....

It started one week ago. In rainy Sunday afternoon. I went home from temple and lunch with a friend and get caught up in the rain. I went home with a bit wet cloth and wet hair. When I opened my room door, I saw something that I didn’t expected. I can’t go in to the room. So, I stayed in front the room and after that went to the toilet. It was really an unexpected thing. Because of it, I can’t directly took bath and hit the bed as I planned before. So, I managed to go inside my room and took my laptop and went to the study room. The AC in the study room was really cold and directly hit my head.


A day after that, I started to get a cold and fever..... after the ISM class, I went to see the Doctor. He gave me 3 kind of medicine, one is Decolgen for my cold, I think, one is some menthol for my sore throat and another one is cough syrup. I drank all of that obediently until the medicine is run out. But, after drank all the medicine, I had not recover from my illnesses. I still got cold and fever... hm... Maybe the medicine was not strong enough for me. So, yes.. I’m still sick, until now, when I wrote this.

Even thought I felt sick, I still had to finish one my term paper last Friday because the due date was on Friday midnight and on that Friday, I also had to give presentation for another term paper. At Thursday I also had to meet my supervisor to discuss my further research. So, it was a busy week. I don’t know was it because of the illness or because I was just too lazy, from Tuesday to Thursday, I could not write anything to finish my term paper. On Thursday, I only managed to finish my presentation for the day after. So, I thought I was in a real problem. On Friday, I presented. Even thought not went as well as I want it, but at very least I managed to present my term paper. Then, after the class, I had to rush to do my other term paper, which was due that night. So, I used about 7 hours (from 4pm to 11pm) to finish the term paper. It was not as good as I wanted, but I at least I finished it. Hopefully my prof would satisfy with the idea and the result in that term paper and give me a good score. Man, I really need a good score, because I a little bit mess up when I gave the presentation for this term paper. Why my life is become bits mess up lately? What happen to me??

Back to my sick week, at Friday also, Bhante Kheminda called me to ask me how my condition was. He already knew that I was sick. I said that I’m still sick and cannot go to the Friday meditation class. Well, despite of my illness, I was also had to finish my term paper. That is why I cannot attend the meditation class. Sorry Bhante, I was not in my best shape lately and thank you for all your advices. He told me to buy vitamin C, which I followed the day before.

Still on Friday, after finished my term paper, the time was already a few minutes passed 11 pm. Couple of friends already waited for me in the park to go somewhere and chat. Sorry friends, I cannot go anywhere that night. After I finished my term paper, I started to get fever again and my head started to spin. All I wanted to do is go home. So I excused myself and went home. In the way home, my other friend called me; he wanted to give me back my laptop which he borrowed from me. I met him that night; he bought me a something to eat. I really didn’t want to eat. All I want was sleep. I ate only a little and took the rest home. So that how my Friday ended. But before I went to sleep, I was worry very badly about my term paper. I was very worry that I could not get good score ..... I got so many things to worry about.

On Saturday, I slept almost the whole morning. I woke up at 12, had lunch, felt bored just stayed at home. Unfortunately, the internet was having a problem, so I cannot online. :( I really hate that.So, I spent the day by watching Japan dorama. I went out to buy things that I wanted to give to the temple for the next day. Because this Sunday was an offering day. And continue to watch movie until almost midnight. And then, I went to sleep.

Today, I woke up at 7 am and felt a bit fever and my coughing still continues. I decided not to go to the temple; because I was afraid I would make myself worse and made other people uncomfortable because of my coughing. I continued to sleep and woke up at 12. I bored again ... so, I decided to watch dorama again. At the same time, the internet was fixed. So I can online again. So I chatted with some of my friends and tried to stream a movie. At 4pm I felt dizzy and fever again. So, I went to take a nap. At 5pm, I woke up and felt it was a good time to take a bath, which I had not done for almost 2 days.... Yes, I’m very lazy to take a bath, especially when I’m sick. So I took bath and went to find dinner. I ate porridge for diner and decided to buy some medicine for my cold. Because my cold is not getting better. So I bought Panadol for Cold and Flu and took two pill at once and tried to sleep. I think the medicine was working. I was sweating. But, I cannot sleep. Maybe because I already have so much sleep that I cannot sleep again. So, I decided to write my sick story in my blog.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel better. I will go to Doctor again tomorrow. Hopefully, my sick day will be over tomorrow.

By the way, I didn’t tell my parents or my sisters that I am sick. My sister called me on Saturday, but I didn’t say anything about my sickness. I just don’t want to make them worry. Hopefully I did the good things......

2 comments:

RB said...

Berarti 1 week sick gara² liat 'film' horror di kamar yah.. =))

Anonymous said...

ke dokter lagi, kalo lebih dari seminggu lo kudu minta antibiotik.